Sunday, July 13, 2014

Brick is Happy

When I was young, I would ask the Lord to give me a sign. However unreal it may seem for some, I have hung on to it…for some things. After Brick has passed, I talked to him in my mind…I asked him if he could give me a sign..I told him that if I should ever see red roses, I would know that he is happy where he was.
We have been going back to Orchard Road, at one time, I would see a long white rose on the grass beside his marker. No red roses… Last night I received a call from my older sister telling me that she and her husband went to Orchard to bring a bouquet. I forgot to ask what the flowers were. So when we went to Orchard this morning, they were lovely colored flowers but still no red roses…
When we came home, I was aware that mama had just come from the market and Trix had mentioned that mama bought flowers… as I approached her, there in her hands were three lovely long-stem RED ROSES………..
Twenty-seven days had passed and I got an answer….:)  Brick is happy.  Maybe he is also telling me to be happy…for him…for the family…

No comments:

Post a Comment