Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Hindi mo madadala kayamanan mo sa langit"

We got the last batch of your things this morning,Burikot...Papa rode with me. I let him decide if he wanted to ride in your car or not. He said, we just take Eide's car. You must already know, your car has been slowly telling me that something's wrong with it. Your evaporator gave up. Was driving it without aircon..:) the machine shop said we had to take a look at its power steering kit,battery,
 etc. I guess, the only reason for these would be that...your car is missing its owner. Hmmm... 

I have always heard the phrase "Hindi mo madadala kayamanan mo sa langit"...but when a loved one dies and you experience the loss first-hand, death and life, takes on a whole new meaning...

Brick, your things are here, they are a reminder of you. But these are things.....just things.

No comments:

Post a Comment