Saturday, September 24, 2011

An Angel Left Too Soon


Angel died. 

The reality of that statement is not sinking in. It doesn't ring true. I have to say it over and over again. 30 years old. Why.....

How fleeting life is.. Even if we know that death is certain, we do not know when it will come. What about your little girl, Angel? Why did I let months pass without getting in touch with you? We will miss you...your laughter, your sweetness, how you always made us pose for pictures in an embrace or a kiss...You try to make everyone happy. You give generously. I still have your gift. I wonder if I have really thanked you for it. My boys adore you because you took time to listen to them. You have shared...YOU. You are beautiful!

I am just so sorry I wasn't able to tell you all of these. You just left us too soon.....

May you rest in peace and find comfort in God's loving arms. Until we see each other again, please say a prayer for us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment