Saturday, September 24, 2011

Far Away

It’s not Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s movie…it is my movie! That’s right.:) It’s the first time in my entire life to be away from home. I’m sorry if it sounds childish. But i have lived with and beside my parents till May 30,2006.

I am now living with my fiance,funny I should call him that. It’s like i’ve run out of words to appropriately describe our set-up. Call me old-fashioned but I would still want to be married (even for a secondth time…hahaha!).

My kids? They couldn’t imagine living in a place where there are no playgrounds,only 2 malls to go to,no Discovery City,no "a lot of other things"…"Mama,why are we here?!" Ofcourse I prepared them for this. It took months to mentally,emotionally do that. I even included the 9 hour long ride……But they’re happy… now that they are allowed to go beyond the gate…to the neighbors. :)

Before we moved,most of my friends,officemates,try their hardest to convince me to stay. But not my family. I guess they know deep inside that it will all turn out well. Me and my children finding our nook…with this person beside me,my family,friends…and God. Who had always been with me in my especially low and dark moments. I couldn’t have gone through it all without Him. And He has never been… far away.(Even if I am…)


Addie, Nov. 6, 2006, Ozamiz City

No comments:

Post a Comment