Saturday, September 24, 2011

Motherhood

Tommy asked me to stay beside him a little longer in bed..we hugged.. He had a tiring but fun day at the beach yesterday.

I can't explain how I feel every time my children kiss or embrace me...it just takes all your worries away...happy sigh. :)

I have been writing for years about life but what I usually write most about is..motherhood. I believe it's the toughest assignment I've ever been given.

When I was a teenager (and have not been good to my mom,heehee), she would only tell me, "Wait till you become a mother yourself.." It sounded more like a danger warning! Haha!

Now, here I am, a mother..with all sorts of emotions..Even if some tell me I'm doing a great job raising my kids, I still ask myself, "Am I really? Is this the best I can be?" It was my mom who did the greatest job of raising me....

I think that that's the most valuable thing I learned about being a mom, I realize that I am blessed to have an amazing mother...and this page itself is not enough to begin to tell you how and why...

Happy mother's day to you,Ma! (I'll just print this for you because I know you will never get around to reading this..no facebook account).

Happy mother's day to all mothers!! God bless us in the bravest role we're in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment