Sunday, September 25, 2011

Castielle...is not so little anymore

Call me dramatic, emotional, too much of a forward-thinker (if there is such a word) but I already think about her debut...:)

I saw an Oprah episode where a mother was diagnosed of breast cancer. She only had a few months to live and she had a six year-old daughter. I was crying through the whole episode because the mother had to videotape everything that she wanted to tell her daughter...

She knew that she won't be there in the most important moments of her daughter's life..All the stages and phases..She told her about how to live..she even taught her how to put on make-up! :)

Now the daughter's 18 and she cried when they heard her mother's final voice tape. The last one she was able to make before she died.

When I said to God that my life was in His hands, it was so easy to say, "Bahala na,Lord, kung oras ko na" but you know this time...it's different.

My prayer is...Lord, make me a good parent...and let me live long enough to see her through life...guide her, see her grow into a young lady, choose her life partner and be a good mother herself or..just whatever you wish her to be.

Bless me with good health, Lord. I want to be there for this little girl...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment